Using Manual Therapy to treat chronic and acute musculoskeletal conditions to achieve:
- Pain relief
- Joint mobility and flexibly Decreased inflammation, spasms and stress
- Lower mental and physical fatigue
- Improvement of the body’s various fluid systems dynamics
- A more full and richer life
What is done at in a a Massage Treatment?
Therapists will rehabilitate and stimulate natural healing processes in connective tissues and organ systems using manual soft tissue massage, joint physics, elongation techniques, and manipulation of joint capsules. Our key skill is the ability to isolate and identify the exact site of soft tissue dysfunction. Other clinical applications of heat, cold, light therapy, electrotherapy, liniments and compresses are used as well. Surgical draping is used to assure patient modesty and provide a sense of security for both the patient and the therapist.
Who may benefit from a Massage Treatment?
Because our massage techniques benefit both localized and systemic problems, treatments can improve overall health for many of the following injuries, disorders and diseases:
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis
- Respiratory Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Scar Tissue
- Strains or Sprains
- Muscle spasms
- Neck & Back pain
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders
- Thyroid Dysfunction
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Neurological Disorders
- Plantar Fasciitis